May you grasp how wide, how long, how high, how deep, the love of Christ is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is to great to truly understand. Then, you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL STRUGGLE

A little over a year ago when I created this blog because of our move overseas, I can remember trying to decide what I would name it. At the time that I choose LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL STRUGGLE I can remember thinking our family has been through so much, but because of every struggle we have been through we are stronger, faith filled, and happier people today. This brings me to summer which began for the kids and I when we flew back to the states on June 12th, Tyler was able to meet us stateside on July 12th. We have been able to visit with many friends, family, celebrate Mattie's graduation, Confirm Alec and Nora, meet our new grand baby,spend some time at the beach, but all good things must come to a end. Last week Tyler, Nora, and Alec flew back to Malaysia to start school, and I have stayed with Mattie to get her settled in school. This was a emotional departure for all of us Mattie, Alec, and Nora knowing they would not see each other til Christmas and for me it is hard to be away from my two children and husband for a month. So as we continue on this overseas journey I am reminded daily of how lucky we are to have this life we are living and how God is always in the drivers seat even though we may not want to go where he is taking us. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Here are some pics from our summer




Aunt Tim turned 95! She looks Awesome


Fun with Cousins!!



Beach Days





 The wind was so bad but we managed to get a pic



Is this not the most Beautiful baby on Earth? Maybe I'm partial.








Getting ready to say goodbye to their sister


Mattie's Graduation party with lots of friends



Mattie and Lily



Nora and Alec's Confirmation with Fr. Breaux



Stay Tuned for more Travels...............

No comments:

Post a Comment