May you grasp how wide, how long, how high, how deep, the love of Christ is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is to great to truly understand. Then, you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me !

Well today is my birthday and I will not share my age, I know it is just a number but its something about leaving the 30's and entering the 40's that just sounds bad. Nora asked how does it feel to be 4? and honestly looking back 10 years, I am in better shape physically now than I have ever been in my life.  OK, maybe since high school. I guess I have more time now to focus on fitness and health.  I am happy and unlike some of my friends my children are all almost grown. I don't miss having babies and if I do I have a grand baby to love on.

I have spent my day celebrating with my family and friends. A few of my dear friends took me for High Tea, It was very nice.


Love All Of You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment